Monday, January 12, 2009

Yogurt and Banana Spice Muffins



Now that January has rolled around, its time for my boyfriend to get back to studying for the final level of his financial designation. Since he is so busy with work and studying we don't get to see each other regularly so I was searching around for a good snack to make him that will give him the energy that he needs to focus, along with something a little sweet as a treat for working so hard -- and I'll admit it, to have a little bit of me there too!

Needless to say, I have never been that great at making muffins with fruit in them. I have made gluten-free ones for my mom that contain blueberries, peanut butter or chocolate chips, but when using "gluten-free" flour its a whole different ballgame.

I found this under the 3-a-day Dairy articles on Picky Palate and with its nutritious ingredient list along with a little bit of a sweet treat (cake mix) I think this will be the perfect snack to give him.

You can find the recipe at this link.

No comments: