Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Treat Platters


Every single year I want to put together treat plates that have lots of different cookies, bars, treats, and snacks to give out to family and friends and every single year I get so busy and so I usually make two different cookies and call it a day. This year I am going to try to make a lot of different recipes ... some new and some that I can recite off the top of my head.

These recipes will be coming in the next week or so as my I bake my heart away ...

  • Coconut Macaroons

  • Classic Sugar Cookies

  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark

  • Eclairs and Cream Puffs

  • Snickerdoodles

  • M&M Peanut Butter Cookie Cups

  • Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

  • Black and White Cookies

  • .... and maybe a few surprises too .....

I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: