Thursday, July 17, 2008

From the beginning

I do not remember exactly when I realized that cooking was one of my passions, but ever since it's hard to pull me out of the kitchen. For me, cooking is a stress reliever, a way to calm my nerves after a busy day. The longer is takes to make something the better. I cook to please. Although I enjoy tasting what I have made, the best reward is cooking for my family and friends. I see it as a form of love, because that is what I do -- pour my heart into my cooking. Whether it takes 5 minutes of preparation or an entire day, its one of the most enjoyable parts of my week. When I find a new recipe to try I almost always follow it to the T the first time, after that I begin experimenting (its more fun that way). As I continue to learn and pursue my passion for the art of cooking I have at least realized this, I'm going to need a really big kitchen.

No comments: